Yiftee: A Gift of Health and a Yippee in One!
Things That Make You Say “Yaaaay!”
MTVAC is proud to announce the arrival of Yiftee! What are yiftee’s you ask? Yiftees are thoughtful e-gift cards that people can send and receive via mobile or desktop, and pick up at local stores, restaurants and online. For MTVAC, it means giving the gift of Health.
“Yiftee’s are like a ‘gift’ and a ‘yippee’ in one! We are thrilled to be offering our members the ability to make someone’s day with such a simple and easy to give gesture.” – Aaron Volbrecht
How Does Yiftee Work?
The beauty of yiftee lies in its simplicity! Let’s say you want to gift a friend with an MTVAC Yiftee card. Here’s what you do:
- Go to the yiftee website
- Click on the ‘Log-In’ button
- Create a user name & password (its free for individual giftors)
- Select ‘Send a Yiftee’ (located in the top right corner)
- Enter ‘Alexandria, VA’ into the ‘Search by Location’ bar
- Select MTVAC
- Select the amount that you would like to gift your loved one
- Designate who you would like the yiftee card to go to & the delivery method (e-mail or cell number)
- Add a personal message – “I’m improving my health, won’t you join me?”
- And checkout
The recipient of your nifty yiftee gifty (that’s right we said it!) will receive a notification that they have just been gifted with an MTVAC Yiftee card by their awesome friend (i.e., you!).
To redeem their gift, all they need to do is use the card at MTVAC in the same way that they would use any other credit card (only the card image is on their phone….or can be printed out). Here is a brief & helpful overview of how Yiftee redemption works and what giftees can expect from your MTVAC team!
Some More Nifty Features to Gift Health
Yiftee also has some more neat features….things that make giving even easier! Here is a quick run-down of why Yiftee is amazing!
- Reminders – Recipient gets monthly reminders of the gift and who sent it
- Real Time Tracking – Giftors see when the gift is opened & redeemed
- Efficient – Any unspent gift value (once card expires) is returned to the sender’s account
- Scheduling – Giftors can select the desired gift delivery date
- Environment – No paper, no plastic!
- Go Local – Giftors can choose from thousands of local merchants
Want to learn more? Please contact our front-desk team about Yiftee and they will be happy to walk you through the steps. Yippee!