Adventure Race Prep
Remember How Fit You were as a Kid?
That’s because you played hard! Now you can let life be a playground again when you join us in the adventure of a lifetime! Whether alone or with friends and family, adventure race prep (and adventure races) is a great way to get fit and have fun in a group personal training environment!
Get fit, have FUN…and let life be a playground again. Come train for the adventure of a lifetime!
Group Personal Training Program Specifics
What: Get yourself ready by joining our fun MR180 small group training sessions; results oriented action-packed training. An all-inclusive fun & dynamic fitness program designed for varying ages and abilities. Small groups of 4-8 clients ensures privacy and personal attention.
When: Ongoing sessions!
Training Times: Below or by appointment
|M, W, F||6:00 AM|
|T & Th||5:15 PM|
What Do You Get?
- Trainer-led sessions per week with additional weekend opportunities! Up to 3 sessions per week!!
- Basic nutrition guidance to ensure you are ready come race day.
- Race tips and inside secrets.
- Detailed group personal training program designed w/ racers in mind.
- Personalized trainer attention
- A fun motivational environment!
If you are interested in joining the fun and adventure race training with us, please e-mail trainer and race enthusiast Dimitris Kollaros at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Popular Local Races of the Season
- May 6th – Rugged Maniac (Petersburg, VA)
- May 21st – Dirtly Girl Mud Run – 5mil (Women Only – Virginia Beach, VA)
- June 3rd – Super Spartan & Spring (Arrington, VA)
- June 10th & 11th – Tough Mudder (Doswell, VA)
- June 25th – Dirty Girl Mud Run – 5mil (Women Only – Baltimore, MD)
- July 22nd – Spartan Sprint (Washington, DC)
- August 5th – Warrior Dash ( Mechanicsville, MD)
- August 20th – Roc Race (Washington, DC)
- September 9th – Spartan Sprint (Washington, DC)