Want to get your body healthy? The key to healthy living is NUTRITION!
Need a health coach? Want to know more about how the foods you eat effect how you feel on a day-to-day basis? With various nutrition seminars and group classes, the Personal Training department welcomes members and clients to inquire about our nutrition counseling services.
Have you been working out but still cannot seem to drop the weight? Do you…
- Wish you had more energy and vitality?
- Desire a more balanced life?
- Wonder how eating helps disease prevention and slows the aging process?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then nutritional counseling and our programs are for you!
Learn about our 1-on-1 nutritional coaching: Nutrition Counselor Cheryl Mirabella, MA, NHC will design a program to radically improve your health, your life, to resolve concerns specific to you and your body, and to provide you with tools for a lifetime of balance. Together, you and Cheryl will determine which foods are right for your body – this unique approach provides meaningful, lasting results.
Find out how our six week Optimal Health & Wellness Group Boot Camp can help you live a more balanced dietary life, even teaching you show to become a better grocery shopper. Starts Jan. 20th!
Or, find out more about how you can start Eating for Energy at our FREE nutrition and wellness seminar held twice a month. March 8th & 18th!
Want to reduce and find out ways to manage your stress levels? Why not be part of our 4-Week Group Program for Stress Reduction! Starts March 6th!
Optimal Health & Wellness
6-Week Group Boot Camp
- Do you want to understand the connection between weight and stress levels?
- Do you want a personal wellness coach or support of a group?
- Wonder what you are supposed to eat for optimal health?
This program will arm you with the necessary tools so that you can get on the right path to achieve your optimal health goals!
Eating for Energy FREE Workshop
An Integrated Approach to Health and Wellness
- Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning?
- Do you yawn your way through the afternoon, challenged to stay awake at work, only to be wide awake at bedtime?
- Are you confused and conflicted about what to eat and when?
- The food you eat has an overall effect on your energy and health!
This session will help you understand how food affects you and will provide strategies for getting more overall energy!
Restore ~ Relax ~Renew
A Stress Reduction 4-Week Group Program
- Does your day-to-day life and work activities produce stress?
- Are you tired? Anxious? restless?
- Do you know the negative effects that stress can have one’s health and happiness?
- Have you found your health and sleep compromised by constant stress?
- Do you want to learn better techniques for handling stressful situations?
This session will help you understand how stress, diet, mood and immunity are interconnected and how they impact us every day, as well as providing valuable techniques to help you manage your stress more effectively!
Learn more about our Personal Training Department Health Coach, Cheryl Mirabella, M.A., NHC.
Visit the PT Staff Page.