Fitness Club Membership to Management: MTVAC Staff Spotlight
Brandon Coleman is one of those friendly faces in the front office who helps our members with all types of requests. He finds it easy to be here – he started with an MTVAC fitness club membership himself, then loved it so much he signed on as a staff member! And Brandon was just promoted to Membership Intake & Relations Manager!
He’s gone above and beyond the duties of his job; willing to jump in and help in other areas like the front desk and on the tennis courts. He is a great ambassador for the club doing outreach into the community. We’re proud of him and look forward to his continued growth.
Dimitris Kollaros, General Manager
Fun Facts About MTVAC Member-to-Manager Brandon Coleman
- He played #3 seed on the Men’s Tennis Team for North Carolina Wesleyan College, 2007-2009.
- Graduated from UVA Wise in 2012, where he played #2 seed from 2010-2012.
- Joined MTVAC in December of 2015 as a YoPro Tennis Member.
- Joined the staff as a Client Coordinator in May of 2016.
- Promoted to Intake and Member Relations Manager in September of 2017.
- Wants to make members happy by making them feel like MTVAC is their home away from home!
- Known for his big, bright smile and friendly nature, Brandon loves to laugh and joke with staff and members.
Fitness Club Membership with a Smile
Brandon continues to be a wonderful asset to the MTVAC team. We congratulate him and wish him well in his new position! If you want to experience great customer service, you need assistance with your fitness club membership, you want to join the club, or you just want to congratulate Brandon – please feel free to reach out to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: community, fitness, gym, MTVAC, staff, tennis